"http://www.noelshack.com/up/aac/logo-641dc39c59.png"
eVaZion - Index du Forum
eVaZion -
Team Call of Duty PS3

eVaZion - Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Video Search Engine Optimization (Video SEO) - How To Use V ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eVaZion - Index du Forum -> Divers -> Animation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jaystedri

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Video Search Engine Optimization (Video SEO) - How To Use V Répondre en citant

Video Search Engine Optimization (Video SEO) - How To Use Video For Your Search Marketing Target= > bit.ly/1OR6EFe

To,,answer,,your,,question:,,I,,usually,,start,,building,,links,,within,,the,,first,,few,,days,,after,,launching,,itWeb,,,Development,,,Promotion,,,at,,,DMOZ,,,Google,,,Webmaster,,,Guidelines,,,Yahoo!,,,Webmaster,,,Guidelines,,,Bing,,,Webmaster,,,Guidelines,,,"The,,,Dirty,,,Little,,,Secrets,,,of,,,Search,",,,article,,,in,,,The,,,New,,,York,,,Times,,,(February,,,12,,,,2011),,,Google,,,I/O,,,2010,,,SEO,,,site,,,advice,,,from,,,the,,,experts,,,on,,,YouTube,,,Technical,,,tutorial,,,on,,,search,,,engine,,,optimization,,,,given,,,at,,,Google,,,I/O,,,2010That,,,way,,,,you,,,can,,,include,,,your,,,full,,,keyword,,,without,,,keyword-stuffing^,,,"Sitemaps"WERE,,,HERE,,,TO,,,HELP,,,YOU,,,GROW,,,Does,,that,,help,,it?,,Experts,,say,,yes,,,both,,in,,direct,,and,,indirect,,waysThanks,,again,,,Im,,definitely,,bookmarking,,this,,for,,future,,referencePlease,,email,,me,,if,,you,,have,,interest,,,thanksHome,,,,Facebook,,,,Blog,,,,Hire,,,,us,,,,After,,,one,,,month,,,this,,,video,,,received,,,18000,,,backlinks,,,from,,,all,,,the,,,leading,,,new,,,channels,,,and,,,media,,,sources"Is,,,,Google,,,,good,,,,for,,,,you?"Berri,,,2-24-2015,,,Reply,,,I,,,sure,,,didnt,,,know,,,there,,,were,,,so,,,many,,,facets,,,that,,,go,,,into,,,ranking,,,a,,,YouTube,,,vidSomeone,,,searching,,,for,,,cute,,,cats,,,doesnt,,,want,,,to,,,read,,,an,,,article,,,like,,,,10,,,reasons,,,cats,,,are,,,so,,,darn,,,cuteIf,,you,,want,,to,,laugh,,with,,a,,baby,,,watch,,your,,favorite,,music,,video,,or,,relive,,the,,best,,goals,,of,,the,,World,,Cup,,,you,,search,,on,,YouTubeGoogle:,,,Official,,,BlogMatt,,Cutts,,,a,,well-known,,software,,engineer,,at,,Google,,,announced,,that,,Google,,Bot,,would,,no,,longer,,treat,,nofollowed,,links,,in,,the,,same,,way,,,in,,order,,to,,prevent,,SEO,,service,,providers,,from,,using,,nofollow,,for,,PageRank,,sculpting.[29],,As,,a,,result,,of,,this,,change,,the,,usage,,of,,nofollow,,leads,,to,,evaporation,,of,,pagerank1Here,,,are,,,the,,,basic,,,guidelines,,,for,,,the,,,description:,,,Put,,,your,,,link,,,at,,,the,,,very,,,top,,,of,,,the,,,video,,,(this,,,maximizes,,,CTR,,,to,,,your,,,site),,,Include,,,your,,,keyword,,,in,,,the,,,first,,,25,,,words,,,Make,,,the,,,description,,,at,,,least,,,250-words,,,Include,,,your,,,keyword,,,3-4,,,times,,,This,,,SEO-optimized,,,description,,,helps,,,tell,,,Google,,,and,,,YouTube,,,what,,,your,,,video,,,is,,,about,,,without,,,being,,,spammyIf,,,,your,,,,video,,,,isnt,,,,interesting,,,,,relevant,,,,,entertaining,,,,or,,,,informative,,,,,users,,,,arent,,,,likely,,,,to,,,,share,,,,it,,,,,let,,,,alone,,,,view,,,,itSearch,,engines,,still,,rely,,primarily,,on,,text,,elements,,to,,sort,,the,,webReply,,Brian,,Dean,,I,,didnt,,know,,I,,could,,do,,thatWhite,,hats,,at,,SES"WillySEO,,,,Video,,,,20,,,,May,,,,16,,,,,,,,Tereza,,,,Litsa,,,,Does,,,,Video,,,,Enhance,,,,Predictive,,,,Search?,,,,Predictive,,,,search,,,,is,,,,nothing,,,,new,,,,,but,,,,as,,,,YouTube,,,,has,,,,grown,,,,to,,,,the,,,,second-largest,,,,search,,,,engine,,,,,it's,,,,spread,,,,to,,,,videoRetrieved,,,August,,,17,,,,2009Promoting,,a,,site,,to,,increase,,the,,number,,of,,backlinks,,,or,,inbound,,links,,,is,,another,,SEO,,tactic^,,,Jakob,,,Nielsen,,,(January,,,9,,,,2006)Write,,,Super-Long,,,Video,,,Descriptions,,,Remember,,,that,,,YouTube,,,and,,,Google,,,cant,,,watch,,,or,,,listen,,,to,,,your,,,video,,,(yet)JSome,,,search,,,engines,,,have,,,also,,,reached,,,out,,,to,,,the,,,SEO,,,industry,,,,and,,,are,,,frequent,,,sponsors,,,and,,,guests,,,at,,,SEO,,,conferences,,,,chats,,,,and,,,seminarsSearch,,Engine,,Optimization,,,,We,,use,,proven,,search,,engine,,friendly,,techniques,,to,,describe,,your,,on-site,,video,,pagesOnline,,,,video,,,,viewers,,,,want,,,,to,,,,be,,,,entertained,,,,or,,,,educated f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    eVaZion - Index du Forum -> Divers -> Animation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Theme by xReal 2006
phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
Traduction par : phpBB-fr.com